Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Seedy Saturday

Saturday Feb 12 was Seedy Saturday in Brantford. Now when my wife volunteered me to help out, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was thinking "exchange my seed downtown" Hmmm. Turns out it was an event to help raise funds for St. Jude's kitchen cupboard program. Sort of like a card show but for gardeners.

 Now what does this have to do with hockey. Absolutely nothing. Except this was Hockey Day in Canada. What could be better than a winter's day with almost non-stop hockey. Needless to say, I missed most of it except for bits here and there. Did manage to stop at my LCS and pick up packs of the free  Upper Deck cards and a couple of sets. One to my pal Sal at http://www.puckjunk.com/. You can read more about this set and other great articles there.


No comments:

Post a Comment