Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

No mistaking what is in this envelope
 

It says Hockey Cards Inside.
 
 
Post cereals is running this promotion now.
 

Look for specially marked boxes of Post cereal to find PIN codes that you can be redeemed online for a free pack of 4 hockey cards! There are 6 different card sets to collect! (24 cards in total)
While you’re redeeming your PIN’s you will have the opportunity to enter to win a trip for 4 to the 2014 Mastercard Memorial Cup.
PIN codes can be redeemed until February 28, 2014.

 
 
 
Set 1
 
 
Set 2
 
 
 
Set 3
 
 
 
Set 4
 
 
 
Set 5
 
 
Set 6

I selected Set 3 with Connor McDavid.

For some reason, blogger won't let me smallen the images for sets 4-6. My daughter gave me the code and has another one on the way. Still trying to figure out which set I'll select. I'm thinking I should go on Facebook and/or Kijiji and asking people to send the codes to me if they aren't going to use them. Or I may go dumpster diving. At least the garbage should be frozen so easier to step through.



 
My sister picked this up for me from a friend of hers. Actually, both of my sisters kind of keep their eyes open for any sports related items.
 
 
Now I'll have to find someone who can read this so I now a little more about it.
 
 
The only thing I can understand is this Mark Recchi ad from his Flyers stint.
 
 
 

 
This looks like a team roster sheet. It has position, number and I'm guessing players name. It's all Greek to me.
========================================= 
I did get an offer on the Panini Beach Boys box I won. The woman was getting it for her boyfriend as they were both Beach Boy fans. Glad to make someone happy.
======================================== 
And my mask has been sent in to the Bernie Parent mask design contest. I'll post more info as the voting process begins. Here's a few pics

 
Prepped and ready to begin

 
Coming together


Other side


Will let you know when and where to vote Dec 18th.

And away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment