Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

This Day in NHL History 1987

June 13

Calgary Flames acquired defenseman Ric Nattress from St. Louis in exchange for two draft choices.


89/90 OP # 300

Obtained blue ink sig IP. (not by me, but from Ric's sister for me)

==========================================================

And in Brantford Flashback news

25 years ago 1989
Wayne, Janet and Paulina will be in town this Saturday as hosts of the Wayne Gretzky Celebrity Sports Classic. Athletes and entertainers will be coming to Brantford to play a charity softball game to raise money for the Canadian National Institute for the Blind.
This was one of the major events I attended in the 80's to get autographs. I've recounted a few tales in various previous posts here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment