Search This Blog

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Orange is the chrome refractor

Yeah, I'm mainly a hockey guy but I like to pick things up for my Blue Jays collection.

And, recently I had a chance to do just that.


Colby of Cardboard Collections was giving away some cards.There was one card that caught my eye.


2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor J.P. Arencibia  RC # 182

I've bought from him before and he sure knows how to package. Three cards in a penny sleeve, in a top loader, in a team bag and wrapped in a sheet of paper.

Now to find J.P.'s orange teammates..

1 comment:

  1. At most schools they love polluting the earth with baseballs by violently hitting those baseballs into foul territory and never getting the baseballs when hit towards the woods where the trees are. And the people in the audience do not help them clean up after themselves making messes with the baseballs. Of course, those baseballs can be cleaned with a washcloth to wipe the dirt, mud and some grass stains off of those baseballs and after being cleaned can be put into an oven to dry and after that help those baseballs lose weight are put outside on a hot day, so they do not feel heavy like lead balls. After this is done baseballs can be played with and even sold to make money off of. I have gotten little red spots next to the palm of my left hand since I bat right-handed when trying to hit homeruns over the fence and after that has happened, I have had to use a corn blade to remove those little red spots from my left hand.

    ReplyDelete