Search This Blog

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mail Day

Shout out to my friend, Sal, of Puck Junk. His was the first hockey related blog I found (2010) UPDATE: Sal has informed me that the year was actually 2007  and inspired me to start my own. He recently tweeted that he had cards he was giving away. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity for some hockey cards that I didn't have.

THIRD STAR


2008/09 UD MVP 

WC9--Brian Rafalski
WC4--Johan Franzen
WC10--Henrik Zetterberg


SECOND STAR


2017 UD Top Draft Picks 

Draft-26-Jason Spezza
Draft-24-Brendan Gallagher
Draft-22-Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Draft-19-Matthew Tkachuk
Draft-32-Mark Scheifle
Draft-30-Henrik Sedin
Draft-23-Max Pacioretty
Draft-27-Auston Matthews

FIRST STAR











#44-Sal Barry

Thanks again Sal. Go check his Twitter contest for a set of Goon:Last of the Enforcers cards.

1 comment:

  1. They had a WWF wrestler who dressed up as an ice hockey player who called himself The Goon.

    ReplyDelete