Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dollarama Repack

The First Noel Joel

On a cold winters night.,  I had to make a stop at Dollarama. After seeing the new hockey repack that 
Doug from Sportscards from the Dollar Store opened, I checked to see what they had. Lo and behold, there weren't any of  the 80 card repacks but a 40 card one that included one memorabilia card . 


I'm a sucker for jersey/autographed cards so into the basket it went.

And here they are in all their glory that shone round about them.


Your usual suspects, Score and Parkhurst.


Bowman and ProSet



A mix of newer stuff.


Upper Deck


The Artifacts was the card showing on the front. On the back was the Komarov card from Leafs Centennial set. I did need another one so I picked this pack.

And the star of  the pack







According to my records, this is the first Joel in my collection.

As expected, a bunch of junk wax era cards and a few Leafs for my collection. There went my $4.00 on a fun little rip.

2 comments:

  1. What? Why call those cards junk anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do not wear original white plastic armor they call ice hockey equipment like they used to in the 80s and 70s anymore nowadays. What they wear today looks lousy.

    ReplyDelete