Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Adieu Area 40

Wes, of  the blogs Area 40 and JBF recently held a farewell box break. He is exiting the collecting hobby to devote time to other pursuits. The box break consisted of over `00 unopened boxes and thousands of packs.Anyone could claim up to 5 spots--any team from the 4 major sports, boxing racing, non-sports. He would send you any "hits" from your teams. He did the break on Christmas Day and then mailed out the "hits". My envelope was dated Jan 28 and I received it Feb 5. That's pretty good time for being delivered in Ontario from Alabama. And without much further ado, here's what I received.





My only MLB team hit.  I picked Toronto Blue Jays.


Now my NHL picks, First up, Montreal Canadiens.


Next up, Tampa Bay Lightning.

Nothing for the Pittsburgh Penguins.


Last but not least, Toronto Maple Leafs.

You would think with MLB boxes making up the majority, that there would be more Jays hits. But I`m happy with what I received.

Wes, take care and best of luck in your future endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment