Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

Been a while since I've posted. Same as everyone else, life gets in the way. I'm going to try to hopefully post more during this year.



I'm going to start with this overdue mail post. For the last few years, I participated in Tribecards Pack-A Daily-Circus. Basically, a pack was opened each day of the baseball season. You could pick a team or players (different format in different years) At the end, all the cards were sent to you. I was able to increase my Blue Jays  collection greatly. This year, there was an open call to anyone to choose a team to receive cards of.


This is the 600 count box I received in the mail. It was sent on Black Friday from Arkansas and I received it the following Friday. On a sidenote, We ordered something on Black Friday and we received it the next Thursday--from 71 miles away and in the same country.




Also included was this custom card of Dave of Tribecards.




Some of the "big" cards I received.


Some coins to fill the box.

I'll be posting more of the contents of this box in the coming days.



2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you posting again, hopefully you will be able do so a little more often this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball players in Major League Baseball wore better looking uniforms in the 80s than what they are wearing nowadays.

    ReplyDelete