Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2020

Mailday from Georgia

I recently participated in The Big Fun Game over at Johnny's Trading Spot and received my winnings this week. Behold, some nice older baseball cards to add to my expanding collection.




He also added this bonus card to the envelope.


I'm guessing since my blogger name and blog reference hockey as my main focus, this got it into the right hands. Definetely an upgrade on the one I have. Thanks again Johnny. Looking forwaerd to playing again this month.

4 comments:

  1. I'm stoked. Tonight I finally get a chance to play the Big Fun Game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really clean looking '73-74. I don't really collect hockey, but I sure do love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is too bad that baseball mitts that have two seams on the webs are not more popular and that they do not sell and make more baseball mitts like that kind instead of the other baseball mitts.

    ReplyDelete