Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec 6--12 Players

Six days in before I've had the first day of no items to show for any of the 12 birthdays for today.

So whats on your Christmas Wish List. You're right, it is such an open ended question. It's kind of like if you had one wish, what would you wish for. I wish for more wishes.

How about Dr. Brown's Delorean so you can go back to the future. For you old timers, how about no more flipsies. Yeah, I'll just keep those cards. I won't sink my money into that new great hockey card ProSet. Maybe buy that Gretzky rookie card instead. I usually get a couple of blaster boxes and I expect this year will be no different. They'll make up a good post someday.

As the hockey player says, All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth I'd like

Peace on earth and good will toward man.

1 comment:

  1. Santa is Satan's name misspelled and Christians are celebrating something that has nothing to do with Christianity.

    ReplyDelete