Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2

This brings to the conclusion  my streak of posting autographed items from my collection of former players on their birthday. Some days I have had five or six, today zero, nothing nil. nada--I will however post the rest of the March 24th birthday boy Doug Jarvis. I had kind of forgotten how I had these filed and found the rest of his signed cards.



Now I've just found out that there is a Heart and Sroke Hockey for Heart Tournament tomorrow night in Brantford. The closing game will feature  the top fundraising team against the Alumni All Stars featuring Marcel Dionne, Jay Wells, Darryl Shannon, Rob Pearson and more to be named soon. Don't know where I have been as this is the first I've heard about it. Now to try and rearrange my schedule to see if I can attend. I do need Shannon and Pearson as I have none of their signatures. If I do attend and find there are other players I need, it is only a ten minute drive to go home and pick up some more cards. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment