Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 24

UPDATES

Another dark day for todays birthdays so am updating some previous posts  with scans of items missed previously. My sorting method changed years ago. I started putting all the autographed cards together in pages and binders. But since I couldn't always find what I wanted, I started putting them by year. 1980/81 OPC was the last year sorted this way and the previous years asre sorted by played. Hence, when searching for cards for this blog, I sometimes miss something. That gives me an excuse to fill days like this with stuff that should be here already. So, away we go.



Index cards from Bryan Campbell and Doug Jarvis.



Business cards from Ron Ellis, Brian Campbell, Vaclav Nedomansky (signed) and John Gould.

All items received TTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment