Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

NHL Alumni Tour 2016-Brantford-25 years old

Long time, no post. Last night was the annual NHL Alumni Tour in support of the Torch Run.
 

Here's the autographs I obtained in person.

I had Mark LaForest sign this wire photo for my collection. He remembered that I gave him one last year and said he still had it in a good place. I guess when you played 25 games for the Leafs, there aren't too many photos available.



Mike Krushelnyski  86/87 OPC # 193 and 85/86 OPC # 49
 

Dave "Tiger" Williams 86/87 OPC # 6 and 80/81 OPC # 105



Owen Nolan 90/91 ProSet #401 and 90/91 Upper Deck #352

 
Dave Andreychuk signed wire photo


Dave Andreychuk 90/91 Upper Deck # 41
 
Bryan Muir-CIC 
 
 

At last, got the last autograph to finish off this Leaf Alumni poster. You can read here when I received the poster and the one autograph I was missing.
 

 
All in all, a very productive night. Nolan and Andreychuk were new this year so hopefully they'll be back next year. Here's the link to the rest of this year's tour.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment