Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2024

In Person Signing Event

 Today I went to an in person signing event at Northway Ford Lincoln here in Brantford, ON, home of The Great One. They were hosting MacKenzie Entwistle of the Chicago Blackhawks and former Hamilton Bulldog. Scheduled time was from 12-2. I arrived around 11:50 and was third in line. My friend Dennis was first and was getting his book signed. The next person got their jersey signed and then it was my turn. I didn't have any of his cards so I printed up a few photos to be signed.

 







Dennis's wife Jen took this photo of me and MacKenzie.

It's been a while since I've done an IP event and was successful.  He asked if I had anything else to be signed and I said no. I jokingly said I should have printed out 100 photos and he said he would have signed them all. He is also picking the Panthers to win the Cup. He also confirmed that Connor Bedard is a pretty good player. LOL 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really cool guy. Hope he has a long and prosperous career.

    ReplyDelete