Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Redemption



I've written before about picking up repacks at Shoppers Drug Mart. They have the display right at the checkout counter. Standing in line while waiting to checkout, I can't resist the lure of these 99 cent packages. This one contained a pack of 98/99 UD Choice preview and a retail pack of 06/07 Parkhurst.


UD Choice preview  have  the word Preview on it but that's the only difference from the regular card.


The 06/07 Parkhurst pack had this waiting for me. An eight year old redemption card. Its for an autograph of Richard Brodeur. Can't redeem it now as it's not found on their website.





This is what it looks like


Guess I'll have to try and pick one up to go with my redemption.

1 comment:

  1. Expired redemptions are awful. Even worse is when you get one in a hobby box as a guaranteed hit that you'll never see.

    ReplyDelete