Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

#walletcard at Hockey Day in Brant County 2015

Legends Tap House and Grill  once again hosted Hockey Day in Brant County (2015) and we were there.



There was a hockey skills game where you could dsiplay your shooting prowess.



You could also win tickets to tonight's Leafs game against the Oilers.

But #walletcard Rick and I were there to get former NHL'er Curtis Joseph's autograph. Here's part of the line-up where he was signing.






Before the signing, myself and two friends were out front of the restaurant talking. Cujo got dropped off and came over for a little chat. He then went inside to get ready.

Here's what I got signed.




I also informed him of the fact that according to Zistle, he has 1472 different cards. He made me repeat the number . He said he didn't know that and was something he wanted to remember.  With these cards, I now need 1464 cards of his to get autographed. And that will happen when 


No comments:

Post a Comment