Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Go On, Episode 5

We now continue with the next episode of a semi regular feature of Go ON.
 
 
Detroit Red Wings prospect Riley Sheahan slowly emerged from a car he was driving, wearing a Tinky Winky Teletubby costume with oversized purple shoes, in police video of his traffic stop and arrest in a Grand Rapids Police video .
 
Read more
 
 
 
From his Twitter page Oct 22
 
Riley Sheahan@rsheahan4
Out searching for Halloween costumes with .. No luck so far but hopefully we'll find something special
 
 
 
 
Now I know I did the same thing when I was around that age. Thinking back on it now, it scares me to think of what could have happened. And it's good we didn't have another Lindbergh or Chiasson situation here.
 
This gets a big
 
 
 
from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment