Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12--One year later

So it was one year ago that I posted my first birthday post. I had blogged infrequently before this but had an idea, To see if I had any autographs of a player celebrating their birthdate. I didn't actually start a daily post until March 22 but this was the day the idea was born. I'll give the monthly and yearly totals in a few days. Now I'll have to find something else to blog about. I'll show some autographed stuff that didn't make the cut. I'll show some other things I've  picked up along the way. I'll tell some stories, give my opinions and who knows, I might come up with some other project.

Looking back at that post, I did not add any autographed cards. Here they are.



Received these blue ink signed cards TTM.




Also included this tag that I guess hung off his furniture that he sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment