Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

He shoots.......he scores

A personal item from my collection. My daughters had one of those personalized cartoons made for me for Christmas The  Goal by..Daddy  framed drawing is dated 8/87. This was a precursor to my hockey season that year as I did score only ONE goal. Immortalized forever.
 

 
A buddy of mine went to the 19th Fan Expo Canada last weekend. This year, they added a sports element to it. He got his San Francisco 49'ers helmet signed and got his personalized card made at the Upper Deck booth
 

I had him autograph a copy for me.
 
 
And Daniel, over at Its like having my own card shop is having a contest of sorts. Check it out here.
 
 
 
If any of my followers enter, it will be interesting to read what they write down.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment