Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec 24--Red Sullivan

Red Sullivan
Now I'm sure I have a 64/65 tallboy of Red Sullivan signed but can't find it. Received IP at one of the NHLOld Timer tournaments. But because of its odd size, I filed it somewhere but can't find it at the moment.

So instead, I'll show some Soviet (Red) autographs. These were obtained IP during the 1991 Canada Cup in Hamilton. This is where I received the Fedorov and Tikhonov that I showed earlier. Since I didn't have any cards or bring any extra paper, I got the 400 count box of cards I had with me signed. Can't read it and don't know who they are but I got em.



 I suppose I could check the rosters and see who I think might have signed. At least a few of them also wrote their number down. Unless one of you readers can recognize them and save me the trouble.








1 comment: